...because what you believe, matters.
FOLLOW FIRST CENTURY FAITH®
The Matthew Chapter 25 Mandate
The book of Matthew chapter twenty-five features three major lessons of kingdom life taught by the Messiah:
1) The Parable of the Ten Virgins;
2) The Parable of the Talents; and
3) The Judgment Descriptive.
We can look at each of these in detail, that we might better comprehend Kingdom ideologies and priorities. Our choices may be more inspired and satisfying as we come to understand our purpose for living with more clarity and focus.
LOVE GOD. LOVE HIS WORD. LOVE HIS PEOPLE.
"Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way is,
and walk in it; and you will find rest for your souls." Jeremiah 6:16
1) In response to The Parable of the Ten Virgins, First Century Faith® is investing in the Lamp, its nature, intent and proper use for all our benefit. We research, study and teach from the whole of Scripture in the perspective of the time of Messiah’s physical presence - in the First Century and viewpoint. Join us for our book and bible study club examining historical, geographical, archeological, scientific and biblical evidence for the Christian faith as it was taught, modeled and practiced in the first century by Jesus, the apostles and disciples, and for almost three hundred years after.
Join us for the presently featuring "The Messianic Church Arising. Restoring the Church to our Covenant Roots," by Dr. Robert D. Heidler.
2) In response to The Parable of the Talents, First Century Faith® is investing in good stewardship. Our resources are committed to those matters which offer eternal significance, secure and unwavering - the understanding and application of ministry to the needs and deliverance of people from that which holds them in bondage. Join us for our study of the Creator's genius as we explore and learn how human functions of emotional and psychological preservation keep us from experiencing the wonders of freedom we have in Christ. Learn skills to understanding relationship dynamics and increase discernment in recognizing and effectively dealing with emotional triggers that affect our well-being and prompt behaviors that work against a healthy relationship with our friends, family, and most importantly, God.
Join us for the - an in-depth study of emotional trauma, triggers and tools for effective healing.
3) In response to The Judgement Descriptive, First Century Faith® is seeking to invest by cooperating and contributing financially and administratively to the goal of feeding one thousand poor people in the downtown Nashville area weekly; Sheltering sixty homeless people with temporary housing and assistance toward self-supporting and sustaining lifestyles to include healthcare; Visiting prison inmates in three Nashville prisons to include the maximum security prison and continuing to offer holistic counseling that they may not become repeat offenders by gaining understanding and alteration of motivations that resulted in a life of captivity. A training program and assistance to enter these ministry venues to the poor, homeless and imprisoned will be offered periodically at our Nashville meeting facility.
PRISON MINISTRY -- Mondays 6:30 - 8:00 pm Tennessee Prison for Women; Thursdays 6:00 - 7:30 pm Riverbend Maximum Security Institution; Fridays 8:30 am - 12:00 pm Turney Center Industrial Complex and Annex .